Login for more articles.
- CSRD Dock Survey – By-law 900 (10/5/2018)- Reminder Just a reminder to all that the CSRD dock survey must be completed before October 12, 2018. Background information and a link to the survey can be found on our website under Member Action Needed. If clicking on the link does not work, copy and paste the following link into your browser. https://www.swoa.ca/2018/09/16/membership-action-needed/
- Fish Count (10/5/2018)- Everyone on Shuswap Lake is wondering how many Sockeye are heading to the Adams River this year. Click on this link and you can see how many Sockeye have passed through the Mission counting station on a daily basis. Then look for the column headed :"L.Shuswap/Portage” for the right stock group. Remember that Mission is […]
- Voter Information (10/5/2018)- On Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, the CSRD will hold the General Local Elections for Electoral Area Director in Electoral Areas B, C, E and F and an assent vote (referendum) on the Electoral Area A - Core Facilities Contribution Service Bylaw No. 5777. Voter information, eligibility, advance poles, Non Resident […]
- Membership Action Needed (9/16/2018)- Membership Support Needed Is 10 feet by 32 feet a large enough dock for Shuswap and Mara Lake? Is it safe in a storm? You have an opportunity to advise our local government (CSRD) on changes needed to dock regulations on our lake. The survey must be completed by October 12, 2018. The CSRD has […]
- Blue-Green Algae Warning (9/8/2018)- The City of Salmon Arm has posted signs around the boat launch and aerated pond at Marine Park warning people of blue-green algae in the lake water. Follow this link to an article on the Salmon Arm Observer website dated September 8, 2018.