Login for more articles.
- Monitoring Zebra and Quagga Mussels Defence (7/28/2019) - In addition to check points on our highways the Invasive Mussel Defence Program includes early detection monitoring of lakes in BC. Columbia-Shuswap Invasive Species Society does the sampling in our region. The Province has been conducting early detection lake monitoring for zebra and quagga mussels since 2011. British Columbia is one of the many jurisdictions across North […]
- Bylaw 900-25 Passed by CSRD Board (7/27/2019) - At its July 18, 2019 meeting the CSRD Board passed the revised Bylaw 900-25 at third reading and now will forward the revised bylaw to the Ministry of Transportation, Highways and Infrastructure for approval before the revised bylaw can be brought into effect, expected sometime this fall. This issue has been under review for more […]
- SWOA AGM – 10 Year Anniversary (7/27/2019) - We are celebrating 10 years of advocacy for Shuswap Waterfront Owners. Come join us at this year’s Annual General Meeting Wednesday August 14, 2019, 7:00 pm Blind Bay Hall 2510 Blind Bay Rd This meeting is for members only, new members are welcome! Doors open at 6:30 pm for new members or renewals
- Beware of Theft on the Lake (7/27/2019) - Time to remind everyone again to be both safe and protected on the waterfront. It has come to SWOA's attention again that boat thieves are quietly stealing anchored boats. It has been reported that nighttime waterfront thefts on the order of $50,000 have occurred recently in the Eagle Bay Area. If you see an abandoned […]
- SWOA AGM August 14, 2019 (6/13/2019) - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Shuswap Waterfront Owners Association 2019 Annual General Meeting Wednesday August 14, 2019 -7:00 p.m. Blind Bay Hall 2510 Blind Bay Road All Members Welcome and encouraged to attend. Memberships and membership renewals will be available 6:30 p.m.