Login for more articles.
- SWOA AGM August 14, 2019 (6/13/2019) - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Shuswap Waterfront Owners Association 2019 Annual General Meeting Wednesday August 14, 2019 -7:00 p.m. Blind Bay Hall 2510 Blind Bay Road All Members Welcome and encouraged to attend. Memberships and membership renewals will be available 6:30 p.m.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE-BUOYS (6/12/2019) - Important notice to members. About 600 buoys in the Celista area were tagged in early June by Transport Canada and the CSRD. If you arrive at your cabin later this summer there may be a zip lock bag attached with a notice indicating that your buoy is non-compliant with Transport Canada Regulations. Click here to […]
- Lake Levels and Runoff June 4, 2019 (6/4/2019) - This note is an update on our earlier postings. In the past few days We have noted a slowing in the rise of the lake level. The forecasts from the Provincial River Forecast Centre have confirmed our observations and the June 4th forecast for the South Thompson River at Chase indicates that the river discharge […]
- Lake Levels and Runoff-May 30,2019 (5/31/2019) - This note is an update on our earlier postings. We have been monitoring the rise in the lake level and it continues to follow the trend of earlier postings. In the past week the lake level has increased by 0.26 m (.85 ft) consistent with the previous forecast. In the next 10 days the forecasted […]
- Transport Canada pulls non-compliant buoys from Mara Lake (5/30/2019) - Transport Canada has removed buoys from Mara Lake and further enforcement to follow on Shuswap Lake in June. Click here to read the Salmon Arm Observer story. Private Buoy Regulations can be found by clicking here.