There has been some confusion regarding logging in to the new website. In the past, we had a very simple login process that was subject to use by unauthorized persons. In our 2014 website we've moved to a more robust Username and Password model where everyone has their own unique username and password.
If you don't know your username and password, the easiest way to retrieve that is to:
- Click on the Log In/Out link on the main menu
- At the bottom of that Login page is a link that says
"Lost your password?"(or you could click this and you'll go there)
- Click on 'Lost your password' and enter the email address we have on file. Typically that would be your main email address.
- You will shortly receive an email from the website that will
- show your Username. Please take note of this, it is your permanent Username
- have a link to reset your password. Click that link and remember your username.
Once you've reset your password you will be asked to log in with your user name and new password.
Shortly you'll be reading the news of the Lake.