You must own waterfront or semi-waterfront property in the Shuswap area.
You're probably on this page as you are ready to Join SWOA or your membership has expired. If you need to renew your membership please view the bottom of this page for your options or click here.
As a member of the Shuswap Waterfront Owners Association you benefit with:
- A website with a huge amount of detail regarding the rules and regulations associated with living/building on the lake
- A group of members that regularly attends CSRD meetings, the Shuswap Watershed Council meetings and other events that have an impact on your waterfront property.
- Regular newsletters updating you on the status of these various groups and impending decisions
- Access to a group of knowledgeable individuals acting as your Board of Directors
- The combined power of over 900 members acting in concert in discussions with local politicians and government officials
- The combined power of SWOA working with local Chambers of Commerce and other community groups
- Having a voice in the discussion of local issues such as local Building rules, Dock & Buoy regulations, Water Quality, Recreation Management etc.
Initial Membership Cost: $50 for the first two years, then Annual Cost: $25 per year thereafter.
If you don't have/don't want a PayPal account look for the option to
Pay by Visa/Mastercard or choose the Don't Have A Paypal Account option.
Fill out this application form.
Make cheques payable to the Shuswap Waterfront Owners Association
Mailing address: Box 24123, Scotch Creek, BC V0E 3L0
Renew your Membership
Please log in with your username and password. You can access the Renew Your Membership link from the Members menu. You may have to get your password from the login screen if you have forgotten it. Please use the email address that we have for you in the email you receive.
If your membership has expired within the last year please contact us and we will reinstate you for a short time to allow you to renew your membership at the annual $25.00 rate. Otherwise, please Join above.
Contact us at info@SWOA.ca for more information.